The Seal of Assurance is a badge of recognition that demonstrates a solicitor form is committed to using the very best case managers cross the UK. Case Managers who are part of a service that shares best practice between its partnerships and encourages continuous leaning in the area of ABI.
Congratulations to the solicitors who have been awarded The Seal of Assurance so far…
The Seal Of Assurance
To demonstrate which solicitors choose expert case managers to support their clients, we issue a ‘Seal of Assurance’ which is an indication of the solicitor firms’ commitment to using the very best support services across the UK. When solicitors use our specialist case managers, they and their clients get support from a professional:
- With a minimum of seven years’ experience in their profession and working with children and young people with ABI
- Who is a member of their professional body and follows CMSUK and BABICM standards
- That has regular access to CPD, supervision and specific training from experts in the field of ABI and from the Child Brain Injury Trust
- With the ability to deliver training in their clinical specialty
- Who adheres to our guiding principles and passes our assessment process and selection criteria
How to achieve it
We issue The Seal of Assurance when a set number of clients are referred to the service for specialist support or when a solicitor firm has consistently used the service and is committed to using the very best. The Seal of Assurance considers both Immediate Needs Assessments and Case Management.
Two clients referred to the service.
Five clients referred to the service or consistently using the service for one year.
Eight clients referred to the service or consistently using the service for two years.
More than eight clients referred to the service or consistently using the service for three years.
Once you’ve achieved it
We’ll write to you to let you know when you have achieved one of the four Seals. You’ll receive your personalised seal including your firm’s name to then use on your website, social media and in any client communications should you wish.
We’ll also promote your support on our website and across social media and you’ll receive a framed certificate to display in your office to signpost your commitment to the service.
We’ll send you some information to share with clients once you’ve referred them. We’d like them to feel reassured and understand the support they will receive.